Saturday, September 19, 2009

A new beginning!

Finally, after so much waiting,
tomorrow I will move into my dorm
finally, my independent life will start
what will i face?
loneliness?
hopelessness?
helplessness?
......
i dont know
but i will pay my price to hav such a long holiday.
i will stop caring about what people think about me if they are not my friends
there is a saying:
"if you are not who you should be at your age, then you will never be"

i want to be who i want to be
i want to act like a person i want to become
i want to do well in studies and play
i want to make lots of friends

and i will pay what i need to pay, for those that i want.

so who will my new friends be?(if i can get any)
we will see....
so what will my new classes be?
we will know......
so who will i be??????
i will try my best!!!!

will all this be worth it????


i will make sure that's the case!!!!

No comments: