Sunday, September 6, 2009

First night at U.S

tonight is my first night spent in the united states
the moon is so bright that it looks like a quite white sun in the dark sky
now is 3 am local
I have being feeling uneasy ever since i left my crying parents at Bei Jing air port
their mood was so surprisingly sad to me
I thought the 1 year holiday would have prepared them and me for that moment
...however i guess none of us were.......i guess i will never understand parents fully until I become one
then I remembered how nicely my family in Bei Jing treated me before I left


a new start at another unfamiliar country
I have a feeling I will look at the moon lot
To let the pure light wash away a bit of loneliness and gain a bit of courage from it
Time to change my time zone for my blog
good night everyone


No comments: