Wednesday, April 1, 2009

My holi things and thinks

waaa since so many friends updated my hands feels itchy and heart feels guilty(i promised my self to update everyday...)

my driving lessons are my main focus these dayss....manual cars are horribly complicated for me.
i want to thank the preson who invented auto cars so much!
at the junction near my house, my car always gets "死火"
it is so embrassing then the cars behinds are horning and that teacher blames me for no good reason...
horn for wat? the "L" sign is there for a reason! (it means i suck。。。。Legally)
and i dun understand y some drivers tries to overtake me even at super narrow roads(i dun want to hurt u at all).....
i feel like i went for roller coaster rides after every driving lesson (the main roads are so.....not under my control..)

then with me staring out the window at home...i think about friendships... (so sian wo>_<)
i watched the videos in my phone....all the happy times with PM15s are just too beautiful...
i could not really remember those moments without the videos...
since i can hardly feel the same happiness again...these days (....cold palace~~~)
as i realised...some relationships will withered no matter wat i do...but yet i think it is not wrong to touch their cold butts with my warm face....as i dun want to close my door...but i think i dun hav tat much of attractive personality anyway (自知之明)
and friends who met up after a long time without contact does not mean they cant be friends anymore.!..internet helped tat to happen...i got 1 old friend back tat way^^ (she blogged about me, exaggerated alot...so pai xie)
sign... things change,,,, people change...how to face the passed happiness when things are no longer the same?...
i wish all my friends happy and lucky, with wat you are doing, and wat you planning to achieve!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Guy...
Pls don blame abt ur driving lesson
After u learn u will b feel easy to handle the manual car...
Cz i also drive manuak car nw...
Mitshubishi Pajero...
It look like a jeep~

Ducky~ said...

wa...yeeneyeeng so "yeng" wo!
:)
i want jeep too!

Anonymous said...

wakaka...
cz i no choice..
gt small car derr..-MYVI
but daddy wan drive it...
and my hse jz leav pajero...
T.T...
its nt 'yeng'
its cal pity....