Tuesday, April 7, 2009

I am..... "L"

my driving lessons are very exhausting...
the worst thing is ... i always "hang" at junctions when i stopped and start moving again when the traffic light turned green....
o pai xie....as the cars behind overtakes me....
and my teacher scold me for the wrong reason...me too polite to talk back
and here is where i practise te 3 point turn, side parking, and up hill....
o my up hill is the worst....
and in some mornings....i gets to meet "them"
last lesson i almost run into one off them...i didnt know they r so brave that they didnt move at all as i approaches,horning....i guess they dun understand what the "L" sign means....
yes thats them:::::::








how close to nature....i still remember the first time i practised 3 point turn , the rod i was referring to as covered with big black flies( so i avoid hitting the rod even more)......and the slope i practiced on...well the windows are always opened as the air-con is switched off as i practise...i find it very hard to concentrate as the mosquitoes are attacking me from all directions....i dun want dangi now....
hope i pass the test soon so i can drive auto cars!!!

No comments: