Thursday, April 9, 2009

Finally.........^^


finally, i crushed my teacher's car.....
omg... i was so blur....over confidence at this point?
that was a good painless warning....luckly it was just s small scratch
i was reversing today and didnt realise that the ground was not flat....then had a light, soft, tinder contact with a lorry parked at the side.....


finally i can fold the origami rose!!! which one do u like?
the pink and blue ones are folded in the same method!
haha i can make nice presents for ladies from now on....
finally i can go skating tomo....but will anyone accompany me??
well i hope the teacher is free tomo....
finally someone called me to ask about tuition....
well that guy is about to take A2 Exam already.....
too bad me not free the next two weeks...
because...finally my auntie and her family is coming to visit!!!!
i am bored enough at home...good to have some change...
finally i can go out almost everyday!!!!!!
finally.....its night time....quiet and peaceful
so enjoyable tat i dun want to sleep and go off line~~~
btw...malay is so hard to learn.....
the kinds of verbs and the prepositions are drivng me dizzy
i think i am going to give up....soon...and take up ...chinese hehe

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

=="
After read this post..
I really don't know what i should reply to you~

Finally....
Oh..guy...
I really don't know wanna shame with u or proud with u now?!
haiz....