Wednesday, April 29, 2009

driving...sign~

i kind of know what is my problem in driving today....
i can not hav someone in the car with me on the road....
i get nervous and indecisive


and i m not blaming everything on my driving instructor!
but i dislike him
the way he talks....
i feel like shouting out "u know ppl make mistakes ok???"
......finally tomo is my last lesson
he took all my confidence away....
good luck to me for my test next Monday...i really want to pass and get ride of the instructor!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey~
dun throw your problem to ur trainer...
act is u nt confident 4 urself...
tat y u will drive no gud infront ur trainer~
if u feel confident..
its ntg will happen when u driving infront any1...

Ducky~ said...

me beginner ma....need support!!! haha

Anonymous said...

I SUPPORT U!!!