Thursday, December 18, 2008

It's good to start early

its good to start early even though people say it is better later than never
well, looking at my self compared to those who really achieved things, i lacked of two things
an early goal and perseverance
thinking back at my high school life there are quite a few regrets
i wished to start playing badminton earlier so i could participate in sports better
i wished i know any instruments so i can join school performance
i wished i learnt English harder with my super good high school teacher so i could score higher for my SAT
i wished i joined some martial arts class before ,now i feel too old to start...
i wished i wasn't so lazy that i did more constructive things in my childhood.....
now...it is not too late,, but harder and less cost worthy....as my highschool life is over, my app are done, my exams are over.......o that reminded me
need to start praying for my A level grades now

well as i plan my "going to be v long" holiday, i realised it might need quite a bit of hard work to be enriching....i guess i m not to type to watch tv drama the whole day kind of person....need to take IELTS, learn driving, travel ,(the rest is secret)
my US app is messed...dun knoe whether i got it right or not.
yesterday night i went to genting again with my grandparents and dad
i still cabt reach stage 3 of tha basketball machine thing...i was so envious of the ppl there who can exceed score for stange 2 ant stage 1!!!!!! and i dun feel like drinking starbucks again....the drink made me feel rather unconfortable ...

i want to catch the things i miss in the pass this holiday. it may be the last long and free one...for a few years...o my

No comments: