Wednesday, December 31, 2008

2009

so fast...................................
this year passed so fast
the A Level year finished (if i dun retake)
just like a blink of an eye, everything passed
thinking back lots actually happened
the new year will sure be different...without the familiar anymore
i wont get to see some people any more
i wont spent as much time with lots of people as i used to
a new lif will begain soon no matter what
but i guess it will be good experience
really?
it has got to be
as a new stage if my life starts, which means highschool life is finally over
o my
no more high school?
wa there got to be lots of regrets
sad to say
but they cant really be helped
i better learn my lessions
lots of thing that happen in 09 will decide my future
my results, my uni, my holiday life
the unknown of the future appears to be rather scary to me
as i have a weak mind
but eough of that
being weak wont change much to the better
i got to stop writing as if i got a bad life
cause i dun
i got to stop letting oppotuniites pass me
fun wasted, time lost, chance gone
no no no more
i wish everyone the same
good luck , where ever you are and will be
doing what ever you are and will do
i hope to see all of you again!
lets jump into 2009 with a positive start!

No comments: