Friday, July 10, 2009

the tale of my transcripts~~to UC Davis

i fell unwell today
so why i am still awake so late in the night?
yes uni stuff again
as i dun think i can hav another good sleep before i solve this problem
and here is the tale~

my uni requires me to sent my transcripts and results to them before july 15th
so i sent one copy in early April with PostLaJu
then i happily wait and wait~~
my online status is still "not recieved"
they say if they dun get it by dead line they might cancel my admission
ouch!
so i called the uni in june, asking how come still not received,
he sounded like a good man and told me it takes long to process international transcripts to it might be in process, and told me to sent another copy if i feel insecure
so i did, through normal mail, before i went back to China for trip
then i happily wait wait~~
check onine everyday, still
"not recieved"
a
wa lao!! i called uni again
this time...a stubborn lady
"wat i can see is wat posted online, so i would say it did get to us, and i wont know if it is in process or not, i can not tell u wat to do now, sent again if u want, yes u might get an email when we cancel ur admission , i m not sure it it will be discussed...."

wat!!!! she knows nothing...all i know is they might cancel my admission !!!
a few sleepless nights
my dad tracked the delivery and a person called "NCAMACHO" collected my transcript
so i thought it should reached
tonight i called...again
btw, u know the line always have some one speaking the general stuff to prevent people from asking the obvious questions to the advisers. i need to listen to him for 3min before i get speak and "the advisor is busy at the moment"
i called like 8 times tonight
the first call i got through, a nice male voice redirected me to an international student advisor , and i left the worse voice message ever
the i cant get to anyone free
lastly i got to someone, first she told me my address is not accurate and there is no one called"NCAMACHO" wat??? wrong address and unknown receiver??
then she told me to sent again and redirected me to another advisor for other problem
i was thinking....o no..got go college to get another one sent T_T
all the trouble...

finally that last person, i thank her so much
got my second copy of the transcript ...the address was correct...
hope everything goes well from not...i m so tired....
i want to c my transcripts set as "Received"!!!!

No comments: