Monday, July 6, 2009

hop hop

hop hop
i just love blog hopping theses days....
i love the feeling when i feel inspired by other people's passion for life
hop~
i mainly choose ones with art...wooo beautiful
as i can find something in common between artists...
too bad my internet too slow
hop~
it still feels like a needle in my chest when i see people so active in their lives,,,,
appears to be their family supports them in whatever they are doing~~
but i m sure life wont be tat easy
now i feels like a shoot eager to burst into the open air from below the mud
but not yet~~
hop hop~
i feels like leaving my hair long and then dye it, yea pony tail!
i feels like going into the mountains to be a voluntary teacher for a few months
i feels like backpacking across west Malaysia
i feels like learning Japanese
i feels like working in ambulance
i feels like starting my own comic
i feels like learning guitar and play "qing tian"
i feels like.....
but now i need to revise to prepare for uni work and giv tuition
but now i am not allowed to drive on my own
but now i need to worry about how to pay my uni tuition fees
but now i need to be an obedient grandson and stay at home
..........
now i can only find the joy of freedom in other's blog
so i will just hop on ...until i hav my own stories to share....

No comments: