Friday, June 6, 2008

nevermind...fade up

havnt finish my pass years,,, nvm.... i still got four ....more days
no lecturer who teaches me are in college today...nvm...i asked others (thank you Mr murali and Mr liong i know u didnt enjoy that)
i cant watch youtube at home cause something is wrongwith the pc, it keeps on saying i dont hav the latest version of adobe flash player which i downloaded three times...nvm...less distractions
but someone please teach me how to fix the troblem!!!!!!!! after my exams!
the library is so empty today but i forgot to bring my earphone when the connections is fast for once...nvm ...i will just blog
Arhhh holi coming.............what should i say....i prefer school days actually (i m not mad ....yet u know)
what am i going to wear for the prom? i dont know........nvm .... decide later since my dad dont think i need to go get anything new
no one leaves comment anymore...nvm....that cant be helped...let it be

1 comment:

vivi said...

heyheyhey, get urself a new tux for prom!! treat urself. Im sure ur dad will understand. I cant help you with the internet problem you have tho...=) anyway gtg now. xxx