Friday, November 2, 2007

O friendship~~~

Kheng yoke is so revengeful that she post my most embarrassing pics all on one page in her blog...perfect.....
tomorrow there is thinking skills mock paper 1 exam....havnt touched the thinking skills text book for so long........
(sign) i suddenly remembered my prefect life in elc and havnt seen some of my friend for some time(i was singing the prefect camp song at my balcony"on the highlands~~~~")~~~~i m with some very nice FRIENDS now in Taylor's (some v revengeful..) but i always wonder when will we depart again. i know it is an unavoidable future......but sometimes i cant help myself thinking about it......omg i cant upload pics again....relationships can be so brittle yet so strong....and i felt that the key is to forgave...which lots of people did for me(hehehehe)

i m always in my room myself at home and some times it can give me quite some lonely feeling...(that explains my phone bill)......BUT THIS IS LIFE...I M SO LUCKLY TO BE WHO I AM TODAY ALREADY....guess i should be grateful....to know every one i know....

it seems that most elc people are doing well, good luck to u all..take care... and taylorians....lets take 'A' levels down together!

No comments: