Thursday, November 8, 2007

i feel so down........

Deepavali!!!! my family and i went to a new shopping center!
There are so many resturants there!! all expensive ones this sure bring back memory! in a different form......hehe
my tae tutrk! drink too much and caught cold.......
does this look tastey? it doesnt really
i joined the swimming club together with tony, sinsin, alice, ali, kheng yoke, chuan tung and we went stranght to sunway to buy the swimming attire! then my cold got sososososososososososo bad and my headache was sosososososososososososo bad when i got on to my mom's car!
i told Arron(my swimming club president) that i will c him on the 1u bus but i didnt go by bus! hope he will not get angry.
so my first day of holiday passsed with me dizzy and slept all day! o only 20 days left to my exams......looks like my blogging life style got to change.
yes bern i feel quite depressed these days. i am not good at any thing and i dont even hav the courage to be myself sometimes. i will be seventeen soon and so there is only one year left till i become an adult!
hope i can work hard tomorrow!
ps sinsin and alice dont want me to pisplay their pic while trying on the swiming cap....so ask me personally if u want to C!





No comments: