Friday, November 16, 2007

First swimming club day!!!! and 2 more weeks to exam!!!!

met up with Say Ying after 2 years.....she never change! got a RM 20 ring for myself.....
shopping for swimming cap last week...put into use today!

the pm15 guys who went for swimming!!! we all need to gain some weight...ayo so shy to put this pic,,,,go kheng yoke's blog to c more exciting pictures......she is so brave to put those up..... "i wish ...........a lot of things"



Every one please go visite http://jingyu90.blogspot.com/ which is Kheng Yoke's blog....there is lots of "fleshy"pics.......hehe

wow my pm15 friend celebriated my birthday for me... and here is the entertainment....i name it "KY Vs HP"....actually there was alot more this is just the ending...but i got no more time to upload.....

every one study hard for the semester exam! havnt started myself!!!!!!!!!!!!!!so tired today...

1 comment:

Hann pyng said...

wei,dun put such ugly thing online le...broke my image then...lol...i wanna cry ady la.!!!!lol