Friday, November 20, 2009

a whole week of quizes and midterms....

i havnt felt this bad for a long time, because i did so much worse than i could.......

suddently like to listen to sad songs...which means , i have changed?

where is the Duck who listens to fast song to cheer himself up?

just checked my syllabus ....i might not get a good GPA even if i score full in my final exam now...

and i might fail my japanese class... then i will need to catch up on 5 units in the next two quaters..

how on earth am i going to do that>??

i cant even fell better when i watch Kang Xi Lai Le now, ,,what can i do

T_T

all the uncertainties...all the mistakes....all the troubles...

i cant focus on my revision anymore....ToT

arhhhh hope blogging will make me feel better...

i hate all this ....having no certainty to depend on...

help

No comments: