Friday, January 4, 2008

Arr Holiday ends...






what a holiday...should be the last long and fun one before my A2 exam.......


my grandparents came at the start of the holidays and they will fly back to Bejing tomorrow night. it as a fullfilling time as my family went to Genting, Port Dickson, Putro Jaya, and almost all the big shopping malls in KL, and without my grandparents, Cameron highland.




it was sosososososososo nice meeting up with all my elc friends again after sosososo long time even though i missed the chance to see some of them. Arrrr wander when can we hav another reunion again.........some of them leaving to Austrilia next month.




well i spent most of my time looking for hostle in subang ss15 and ...it was not a smooth jounery towards success. i walked round the ss15 area under the sun twise before the true miracle happens that i found a decent room in the hexigonal area beside my college!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hahahahaha all the hard work seems to worth it, and i got tanned so much, from PD and from the walk.


and another week of hospital attarchment before the hostle search...arrr boring and meanful...



that leave me no time to revise the physics and math and....... thinking skills which i almost failed. well never mind ...............

No comments: