Friday, December 21, 2007

Hospital attarchment at Hospital Selayang!

Ar there was really no point wearing so formal!!!! the black leather shoes hurt soosooosooooo much. well since my application letter only stated "MEDICAL" i was force to stay in the medical department only...&^%&*$*#^*$&^%$........
the most interesting part should be following the doctor's round in the morning when the speacalised doctor can actually teach a medical student of Melborn U and me abit of things.
the medical student's name is Azni, a fourth year medical student, and thank GOD her hospital attarchment overlappes with my. she had to be both a translater and a teacher for me.....
it was quite annoying the there were so few patients and nurses who can talk in English or Chinese so i was.......very lost.....
well there were not much things to do after the doctor's round...i was soso bored ...that i went home early! muhahaha ! the sister was not there so no one cares whether i m there or not. my presence doesn't make much difference any way!

well i am thankful but it is just too boring for me! this is Azni teaching me to check for jurks...
i stil doesn't hav my nee jurk......






No comments: