Sunday, February 13, 2011

I'm Back~

Yes, after like almost 2 years I am back to this blog....haha you guys guess why?? I just ordered something online for $50.......o well it was kind of a "hot blooded " decision but I am sooo sick of the way things are right now with me. I have decided to get back something that I have decided to ditch. I just made some updates with this blog, hope it will bring me more motivation for this new year, and yes a blog with only words is BORING.
I agree strongly with something that I didnt really think about before, that it is a GREAT thing to have annoying people whose words (hopefully not fist) slap you awake from your little daydream and realize how far you are from your goal.

yes something happened these days that slap me awake, I have decided to change but yea,,,,don't think I did much to do that....looking back, i am still making the same mistake I was making before I was coming to America.

whether this blogging continues i want to at least give a try.


No comments: