Tuesday, May 26, 2009

these days, tuition and hair cut

wa keeping myself busy that didnt update these days

i never thought i was going to teach physics application ever until last week...

my tuition business was running out (actually it went dry...), so when the request came i didnt even think twice...

now i kind of regret...even for teaching chem application

as i realised that my teacher rushed through the syllabus so fast that i didnt really know my stuff well enough...

there are often times in tuition when i paused because i was confused myself...

how embarrassing!

well i hope my new customer in taylors will be better, cause the neighbor i teach now gives no interaction at alllllll!!! he just goes "o,o,en,en...."

sad...need to prepare for my Vias interview tomo...the most important thing to do in my holiday!!!!!

and my hair dying plan has being put aside, cause i got the worst hair cut this year....

i will never ever be lazy to communicate with my barber again no matter how great the shop is!!!

this time his view of "neat" to me is"childish and nerdy".....

arrrhhhaaaa hurry my hair grow faster!!!!o_o

No comments: