Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Safety Zone

I realised that it is better to live not too comfortably before I can support and protect myself
cause i dont want to be one of those people who needs support from parents even after University!!
so i better set my standard of living a little below my expectation...it is better to have some thing to chase after than to be lazy and satisfied
what's not my is not my...and how other people live is not what i should worry about
but i am always waiting to be inspired with different way of life
i am not good enough at anything at this stage
how to improve ?
it is to leave my own safety zone
to stop rejecting ideas that could change my opinion and way of life
to force my self to do things that needs to be done even though that's not what I am used to do before
to stop turning away form the difficulties and face my weaknesses and mistakes
i feel so short of time these days....
on TV i heard one athlete said :" bed is the coffin of youth"
and to know others in uni are starting to work so hard already....
i dun want to stay the same any more
i cleaned up my room today and was so surprised to find it so dusty and messed up
the result of hesitating to do things when they could be done at first
yes i regret
i survived i Malaysia without learning Malay, Cantenese, Hok Ka or any other language except English
but why didnt i, after staying for almost 8 years?
caused i felt comfortable staying at home and be as lazy as i could
i giv up paino cause i didnt want to practise
i actually felt happy when i giv it up
how foolish
......
i just got to do my best now

No comments: