Sunday, September 14, 2008

cornered.......

i am in a very stupid situation thanks to my ego and overconfidence.
this soso precious holiday only has three days left, i wasted so many days on the applications to uni of revising .this is bad, i just realised how different SAT biology is from my A level syllabus and i planned two days at the most to go through but till now i havnt finished. i was to hot headed that i paied for three!! three subject test, which is at next month, plus toefl next month, and my A level final exam next month!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
the trail exam this time was a nightmare and now i havnt even touch my books for more than a week.... i am so in trouble! i will not catch up when college starts again, i will flunk my SAT exams and i will do badly for everything!!!!!!!!!!!!

so
i hav decided, no more surfing on net, no nore music or relax or daydreaming time, no more wasting time thinking, now what can save me is doing! i hav never being an efficient person but if i dont try my hardest now.....NUS....UC san diego....UC LA.......and i have no idea where on earth i got the courage to apply to lyv league...the essays they require arech a bother..
the most stupid thing is that i need to set in the UCs application before A level exams finish!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but the worse is not just that ,,,,if i want to have fun with my friends after exams i will hav to finiah allllllll the applications before my exam finish....

wat could be worse...........so the race against time stars now....

No comments: