Tuesday, May 20, 2008

life.....never prefect...earthquake in sichuan








i used to be a weird perfectionist
i wanted to be the perfect one in front of others and expected everyone around my to be perfect
then i finally realised the taste of reality
i wasn't perfect the way i wanted to be so i through my confidence away
and dislike myself
no one was perfect the way i wanted them to be so i had no friend, fought with my parents, and isolated myself
because i hate things to not follow the way i wanted to
and then i realised thing never will



good, life will be boring if we can plan everything
but when disaster strike
and people around you are crushed by the collapsed building
and the family who dont want to let you go out with friend at night,stop you from watching TV, friends who take your help for granted and point out your mistake out loud, are dying.........what would be in yout mind in front of the wackage?
will you dig with your own bare hands or walk away to find shelter
will you feel regret for not realising how important they are to you? and how minor their "imperfections" are for you actually?


my family ,i love you
my friends ,i cant live without you guys
all those who smiled at me ,i am glad i met you
all who hurt me ,thank you

i am sorry for my selfishness, rudeness, bitchiness..
i am sorry i didn't realised how important you all are for me
i wish this is not too late

No comments: