Sunday, April 27, 2008

i like attention!!!!!

yea i so dont feel like updating this blog cause no 1 even c it
but this should be for my self not just for others to c!!!!
i c i hav being powered by attention
y do i depend so much on attention?????
all my happiness have been directly proportional to the attention i get
SAD
yes so SAD
yes i hav being so jealous of the ones who seems to be them selves
cause i dont seems to be who i want to be all the time
i am afraid to fight
so i rarely fight for what i what
paralysing my mind saying that "what should be my will be my"
so i hated competitions, cause i always lose
i hate to compare cause i always....(how to say?)...lose

well on the bright side i feel everyone around me is perfect
simply perfect
and put myself into the shadow under their brightness
and just hope to vanish..........but i dont want to
yea conflicts i c
life is all about compromising

3 comments:

vivi said...

Im not a nobody. I read your blogs=) lol.
noone is prefect, let me tell you that. There's always some flaws in people. I think you're alright. People notice you..i do-.-''
x

AY said...

ya rite...i also read ur blog ler..of u think i am nobody then i have ntg to say lor..u r rite u know,coz this blog is like a journal of our A level life so when we finish A level this blog can remind us a lot of things..so keep on writing and write a lot!!!i wan to remember fun things when studying A levels!

Ducky~ said...

thanks guys i m so touched!
i will write on